27th Regular Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council
8 September 2014 12:12 pm
The UN Human Rights Council will hold its 27th regular session from 8 to 26 September 2014 in Geneva, Switzerland.
FORUM-ASIA interventions, statements and events during this session will appear on this page.
- Joint Statement at the Annual Discussion on Integration of a Gender Perspective (15 September 2014)
- Item 2&3 General Debate: Introduction of OHCHR report on the Human Rights Council panel discussion on the safety of journalists (16 September 2014)
- Item 8 General Debate: Follow Up and Implementation of Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action (VDPA) (23 September 2014)
- Item 10 Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the Situation of Human Rights in Cambodia, Mr. Surya Subedi (24 September 2014)
- Item 2 & 10 General Debate: High Commissioner’s update on Sri Lanka (25 September 2014)
FORUM-ASIA Side Events