Rights Education And Development Centre (READ) – Associate Member
1 October 2019 2:53 pm
Tel: +91 98420 90035About:
Rights Education And Development Centre (READ) is a registered Non Government Organizational established in the year 2001, with the objective to create a Society where every person has the Right to Life and Dignity. To bring sustainable change to the most marginalized communities in Tamil Nadu.
By working at a community level, District Government authorities ,State and we ensure children have a quality education and child protection through our Child Activity Centers. Women are organized into federations address gender based violence and bring descent working condition in Textile supply chain particularly spinning and garment with engagement with Government , Brands and Textile suppliers .
Also READ has study on interstate migrants to Textile supply chain based on study READ working for rights of interstate migrants and end Trafficking and bonded labour.
To protect the fundamental rights of every person in the most marginalized communities; working specifically towards Quality Education to the children, Economic Development for the women and adults, and bring dignity and liberation for every individual.
- Ensure Quality Education for Children of most marginalized communities.
- Completely eradicate Child Labour , Bonded Labour and Labour trafficking system.
- Ensure interstate migrants rights and entitlements
- Empower and Build Capacity of most marginalized communities Women and address gender base violence in Textile supply chain
- Empower, Educate, Build Capacities and Create Opportunities for youth.
R. Karuppusamy, DirectorAddress:
#195, MGR Nagar, Bannari Main Road, Kombupallam, Sathyamangalam – 638401, Erode District, Tamilnadu, India