Potohar Organization for Development Advocacy (PODA)
14 December 2016 11:15 am
Tel: +92 51 4862513About:
Potohar Organization for Development Advocacy (PODA) is a women’s rights non governmental organisation (NGO) working for the promotion and protection of human rights in rural areas of Pakistan since 2003. PODA’s vision is a democratic society based on education and gender equality for everyone. PODA’s mission is to facilitate the empowerment of marginalised rural communities, children, women and youth through formal and non-formal education, legal empowerment and human rights advocacy to build a locally democratic and globally peaceful society.
• Annual Rural Women Conference,
• Agriculture and Small Business Education,
• Women’s Rights Advocacy and Education,
• Democracy and Human Rights Education, and
• Children Rights Education.
PO BOX 508 Post Mall F 7 Markaz Islamabad Pakistan